So while I promised yesterday that I’d be doing a wax review today I seriously struggled to record the video footage I intended on having with it – it’s hard to wax and hold a camera all at once – so I decided to try something a little different. I’ve decided to try video tutorials to add to this blog. While I’ll be listing all my products and things on this post, the videos are to try and help show what I’m explaining, that and hopefully any techniques I’m attempting to teach or explain will be more obvious. So here it is: my first video. It’s a ‘Get Ready With Me’ and it was done for the Ball Park Music concert I went to last night. I wanted something a bit more dramatic than usual and I hope I achieved that. Below the video there’ll be a list of all the products I used, and hopefully you enjoy this new addition to the blog! You can follow my channel over here for more videos!
- Mary Kay Timewise Day Solution
- Maybelline Coverstick Green Redness
- MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation in NC15
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
- Maybelline Super Stay 24h Waterproof Powder
- Australis Bronzing Powder in Sunkissed
- Australis Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Blush in Shoot to Thrill
- Face of Australia Eye Primer in Matte
- Sportsgirl Eye Like It – Eye Palette
- Savvy by DB Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
- Aye Aye Captain Very Black Liquid Liner
- Rimmel London’s Scandal Eyes Rockin’ Curves in 001 Black
- Rimmel London’s Colour Rush Matte Jet Black Eyeshadow
- TopShop Waterproof Liner in Ebony
Hopefully this hasn’t been too much of a fail, let me know what you think of the video below!